Monday, January 14, 2008

Chapter 7.3

Someone said they were having a problem with the download to Love Like This.

Please email
hubbooks@yahoo.com with the title of the book and the word request.

Sorry for the slow post. I'm moving a house here people! So give me a lot of patience and prayer for sanity.

Thanks for all the new readers and welcome Suprina's sis.

Ummm, I think that's it for now.

Short and sweet and another is coming but I just wanted to get thsi out the way.

In case you're just joining us, please go the following post to catch up: http://sylviahubbard.blogspot.com/2008/01/his-substitute-wife-my-sister-about.html

enjoy...

------------------------------

Taking overly long to decide, Chyna assured, “They’ll wear gloves. No one will touch your skin.”

“And the baby?”

“If it goes perfectly, you’ll have a clean birth. I’ll be there the whole time, I promise.” Chyna stood next to Charisse. “Nothing good has ever happened to us. Ever. I’ve lived in a fairy tale all the while allowing you to live reality with the pain and suffering of the truth. She was a monster. She made us into what we are today, but I’ve got a chance with Parker to not repeat what has happened in the past.” She looked sincerely at Charisse. “If after nine months of it all and you still feel like killing yourself, I’ll let you. If you help me get a baby by any means necessary, Charisse, I’ll arrange for you to do it and make sure it’s done right. Just give me nine months, Charisse.”

Finally looking at her sister and liking what she heard, she said, “Fine, Chyna. I’ll agree to let you implant the egg.”

Chyna smile gratefully. “You really don’t know how happy you’ve made me.”

“And Parker can’t know about this deal either - About killing myself.” Charisse couldn’t understand why she could about what Parker thought, but for some reason this seemed important to her.

“Fine,” she said. “Long as you don’t attempt to kill yourself.”

“Keep your promise, Chyna and I’ll keep mine. No one can know about me giving you the egg, either. And you aren’t trasping me in front of all your friends like some freak science experiment.”

“Really? That’s what you want? The secrecy is fine with you”

“Yes. Do you think Cheyenne’s going to be at all happy knowing we took her plan?” Charisse asked.

“You’re right.” Chyna started clearing off the dishes. “So we’ll make the appointment as soon as I can get you to the doctor? I’ll call Dr. Redmond now and we’ll know soon if all this is possible.”

Looking back at the fall leaves, heavily wondering what had she really agreed to, Charisse said, “We’ll know.”

His Substitute Wife... My Sister Chapter 7.3 (c) 2008 Sylvia Hubbard

No comments:

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.