Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Where to find Free Stories from Sylvia Hubbard

In the daily grind of preparing for His Substitute Wife, I'm trying to organize my life.


(It's more difficult than I thought. I'm really messed up.)


So I've found a way to be able to post things online easily and give everyone a Central Sylvia location.


Everything you wanted to know what I have but couldn't ask is located at:




For now this is the location that i'm going to use to get things together along with this story blog.


Plus, I'll be revamping the website completely for next year to get things more organizaed.


wish me luck.


_______________________


Anyhoo, A lot of people have already found it (OVER 600 PEOPLE ALREADY AND I DIDN'T HARDLY ADVERTISE FOR IT AT ALL) but there is a free novel available on my bookstore.


You can find Love LIKE THIS and other free books all listed on the www.sylviahubbard.wordpress.com


Plus there are other html stories that you can read as well.

Country Road(short story)
The Forbidden(short story)
Delicious Prisoner (short story)
And I should be adding the Boom Boom Boom story soon.
Happy Holidays all over the world guys.
PS. My amazon wishlist is still pretty full (hint hint)
Oh yeah, I've joined facebook so if you guys are there you can connect to me.
Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Just downloaded "Drawing the Line" oh it turned out beautifully. Paul and Andrew were sublime. Good job with the drama mixed with suspense. I have no words, except I'd of paid more then what I did, beyond terriffic. Enjoyed the free read "Love Like This" yep, you out did yourself chica. Thanks so much for sharing your muse.

JV

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.