Friday, August 26, 2005

Dark Facade - Author Interuption

Okay, I'm going to post one more, but THAT'S IT! (no more death threats - and that goes for family members too, LOL.)

Sorry I've been out of it this week, but like i said I've been concentrating on finishing up the book (which is going very well) and then I have my November writers conference.

I should let you know for all the Metro Detroiters, in September I'll be at the following locations signing books for Stone's Revenge and Stealing Innocence

Stones Revenge Booksigning - September 18th - Southfield Public Library

Stealing Innocence Booksigning - September 22nd - Barnes and Noble Downtown Detroit

Those that show up and get a book, I'll take two dollars off the cover price off on any book they buy off my website when they email me the secret pass word I'll give them with paypal.com.

I'm going to the selfpublishing conference today at the Marriott in Southfield. I'll be there tomorrow. I'll be there signing books and doing an Internet Marketing Workshop. (I'll make sure I mention all of you in my blog discussion, LOL).

I'll post Tuesday Morning before 10am and then that's it! Chapter 19 was really hard for me cause it took a lot to hurt Maxine cause i liked her a lot.

No comments:

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.