Monday, November 14, 2005

NEW BOOK TITLE CONTEST WINNER(S)

I received a number of book titles for our new book.

Some with amusement, some with very serious consideration.

Here's the list of the suggestions that were received by the due date:

Me and Mrs. ______.
Dangerous Playground
In the Classroom
Pomp and Circumstance
Sex Education – Taboo
Teacher's Pet
Scandalous Lessons
STUDENT'S LESSON to SEDUCE TEACHER
Love's Seduction
Dropping notes
HIStory Lesson
Blackboard Love
1 + 1 = Seduction
A lesson in Love
To use a Desk
Seduction 101
Sticky papers
Books and Rulers
Teach Me to Love
Seduction 101
Lesson Learned
Hard Earned Lesson
Syllabus of Love
ABC's of Love
Assessing the Student
Teaching The Art of Love
Critiquing the Student
The Lure of Detention
Having Fun with the Teacher
Naughty Professor
Teachers Chamber of Love
Course Description: Lust
Prerequisite: Ensuring the Teachers Needs
My Young Boy Toy
Baby Love
A Teachers' Heart
My Tender Roni
Teachers' Pet
Tantalizing Tutor
The After-School Special
One more lesson learned
Studies in Seduction
A lesson in Seduction
TEENAGE SEDUCTION
FORBIDDEN LOVE
I CROSSED THE LINE
SMITTEN
THE CAPTIVATOR
Positive enchanter
After Class Lovers
A Teacher of Seduction
More Than Just a Teacher
An A+ Student
My Teacher
More Than Just a Childish Infatuation
It Doesn't Matter If You're My Teacher
A Weird Relationship
A love so Blind
Secrets Locked Away
Behind Closed Doors
Teach Me Things
I'm Willing to Learn
Secret Seduction
Secret Love-Affair
A whirl Wind of Secrets
A Pitch-Black Affair
A Teacher by Day, A Seductress by Night
A Student by Day, A Womanizer By Night
After School Seductress
Lessons on Seduction
Mysterious Ways
A lesson in Seduction
The Seduced

i fell out laughing at "The After School Special." I was digging A Lesson in Seduction for a while until I went back through the list again and decided.....


drumroll please:


TEACH ME TO LOVE
I'll post the first chapter by the end of the day. Its so darn busy and my brain is not functioning like it use to be.
I know I should be able to do better than this but give me a break guys. I just finish co-sponsoring a conference and my legs are still hot.

No comments:

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.