Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Did you read Drawing The Line? Post a Review, PLEASE!

http://www.lulu.com/content/1658557

Reviews are very important to an author and we need all we can get.

So I see a lot of people downloading the book, but no one has posted a review.

My nails are biting and even though I've receive a few offline comments here and there I still wanted you guys to go back on the site after your purchase and post your review.

The link is: http://www.lulu.com/content/1658557

If you purchased through Paypal, you can post your review on the guestbook on my website at:
http://sylviahubbard.com

This also goes for the 1000 or so who have downloaded the free book Love Like This and also Sex Weed has no reviews for it either. I'd appreciate any and everything that you can do for me.

BTW, His Substitute Wife has a countdown clock. For those who have asked, it's going to post on January 3rd, when everyone should be back at work and "comfortable."

Thanks for passing the word about the book and keep doing it because I'd love for a lot of readers for this one.

It's going to be differenet from my others because it's feeling a lot different. Wanna get freaky but I can't.. yet. You'll see what I mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sylvia, just did a one read on the book drawing the line and i wanted to tell you that although you have given a fine feel of Shane's feelings I miss the feelings of paul (and not andrew) with regard to Shane. I shall re- read the whole book again before posting any reviews. LUV, Ashwini

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.