Tuesday, January 29, 2008

if you're just catching up, go to:

http://sylviahubbard.blogspot.com/2008/01/his-substitute-wife-my-sister-about.html
Nice of you to join us, Tia.

Welcome new commentor Ms. Vishouz. 'bomb head game'; that was funny. You guys need to check out her blog where she wrote to her 13yr old self. It was really interesting.

I added a categories at the end of the sidebar on the blog. It just started about five months ago and I'm slowly catching up to all the stuff that's on this blog because if you go through the archieve you'll be there all day.

Author's Note: Actually Charisse wasn't going to slap Chyna right then, but I went back and added it because that's how fricking mad I was with Chyna. She's getting on my damn nerves and I'm bout ready to put a bullet in her eyes.

Cinquetta: I don't believe Onyx's love interest makes any guest appearance in any of the Stealing Innocence series. I think he's only had one speaking part in all my books but I don't even think that was first hand. No more hints though cause that would spoil the build up. Although, one more thing: He's not white, but I was thinking of making Lethal's interracial because i haven't had an I/R in the Stealing Innocence series. Of course that's going to be the last book in that series and I'm pretty excited about it. If I don't get that publishing contract soon, I'm going to just sit it out for you guys to get because I'm pretty tired of waiting.

(If you don't know about Lethal Heart, who's Onyx's brother, then you'll have to start at the stealing innocence series.)

Umm, that's about it. Have a good day.

Loves and Hugs from Head To Toe

Praying for strength and support to KK and family. He know who he is.

And a shout out to my rugrats, Maggie, Jackpot and Big Z.

'Nough being silly. Listening to my Zune and enjoying myself. Getting ready to get into my writing grove, so enjoy.

Your Author

Sylvia Hubbard

No comments:

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.