Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Emperor's Addiction Chapter 3.2

i starting to wonder if God is trying to tell me something whenever he makes my car breaks down whenever the gas prices goes up.

 

This time three valves of the four valve cyclinder stop working and the timing belt broke. I figure by next car, I'll be an official mechanic, LOL.

 

But catching the bus really isn't that bad for me and now the kids are getting acclamated to it... yes, even the baby.

 

She keeps asking when are we fixing the car, but I keep asking her why is she complaining since she can ride the bus for free.

 

My stimulus doesn't come until July so I wasn't even in the market and in about a week the kids are out of school. I'll just need rides to book events and so forth but other than than I really am okay. The price of bus fare hasn't changed, which is a good thing.

 

Nothing else is strange on the homefront except I keep having this re-occuring dream about staying in a house that's way too big with ugly gaudy furniture on the second floor that no one goes in.

 

Is that a sign or a metaphor?

 

LOL

enjoy...

Sylvia Hubbard
Author, Blogger and Founder of Motown Writers Network
 
Coming Soon May 2008: Secrets, Lies and Family Ties

1 comment:

Tori said...

Well you are lucky you don't have to pay for gas. My car takes 70-80 to fill up. My stimulus check don't come to July to so we are in the same boat. But I am kind of happy I am getting it late because I can take the kids on a mini vacation.

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.