Thursday, December 04, 2008

Author, Stephanie L. Jones Birthday Special


Hello Friends & Readers!

 

In celebration of my birthday (Dec. 3), please enjoy an autographed copy of "The Enemy Between My Legs" for only $10.00 with NO shipping & handling charges and a FREE surprise gift!

 

Visit my website and click on the birthday cake on the home page: www.stephanieljones.com.

 

Please stop by and sign up for my new audio blog too.  The first one is posted: The Secret Life of Child Molestation (Bees).

 

$10.00!

No shipping & handling charges!

FREE gift included!

 

God Bless You!

 

Be encouraged!

 

Stephanie L. Jones

www.stephanieljones.com

 

By the way, I'll be sharing some very exciting news with you soon!

 

Oh, and stay tuned for my next blog post, "I was molested and there's no DOUBT about it!" Google the movie "DOUBT" being released 12-12-08.  It's about child molestation.

 

www.stephanieljones.com

 

Last thought... if you're my "friend" on more than network, yes, you will get this message several times.  Just hit delete.

 

Agape!


Share with some friends!


www.stephanieljones.com


Stephanie L. Jones
One in 3 females and 1 in 5 males are molested!
ESSENCE Magazine Best-Seller | AMAZON Best-Seller | Featured on Keeping
it Real with Rev. Al Sharpton, The Michael Baisden Show & KISS FM

LISTEN TO AUDIO CLIP FROM CHAPTER ONE:
www.stephanieljones.com/TEBML_Audio_Promo.mp3


www.stephanieljones.com

  


 

No comments:

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.