Thursday, September 17, 2009

Reader Update – What’s to come for Sylvia Hubbard:Please open and read

First and foremost, I’d like to thank each and everyone of you for staying, being and signing up for updates about me and my literary world.

In case you’re reading this and haven’t signed up for my updates, please do so at this time by clicking here.

I’d like you to participate in polls I’m conducting so I may have a productive following and really get to know my readers.

I’ve been out of the loop for a while.

A long while and I know that’s been awful for me and I’m so sorry.

Life happens and with three kids Murphy’s Law takes no prisoners.

So in that regards I need your help again.

In 2010, things are going to change for me. I’m going to be published as a traditional author and I need to sell books to make a good income so I can really start to do this full time.

I want to do this full time. I think if I could get rid of the full time benefit job and devote myself to my writing, I could develop beautiful stories that would leave me and YOU breathless.

Like I said, I’m asking for your help.

You see that I have the ability to produce great works of literature. I’m no Jane Austen or any other great writer… yet!

First item to help me with is to answer this question….

No comments:

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.