Monday, November 30, 2009

Updates to The Literary World of Sylvia Hubbard 11/30/09


Link to The Literary World of Sylvia Hubbard




Link to The Literary World of Sylvia Hubbard

Protected: The Mysterious Mr. Black Part 31

Posted: 25 Nov 2009 08:42 AM PST

There is no excerpt because this is a protected post. To request a password, please reply

All I want 4 Christmas

Posted: 24 Nov 2009 10:35 PM PST

Getting ready for the Christmas 2009 holiday. Can you really believe this year passed so fast? I don't! Oh yeah, it's that time of year where I never get anything. Now I know that I'm suppose to focus on 'the reason for the season' but since hitting adulthood, i can count on one hand the presents I've [...]




No comments:

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.