Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Deceptive Nights - the beginning - Author Notes & Synopsis -

AND WE'RE OFF!!!!


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thanks for all your patience. This has been a tremendous project that I worked on.

I wrote this piece as a sequel kind of to Dreams of Reality. It was pretty fun and of course pretty hot. It doesn't have the premise of Dreams of Reality, but some of the characters do carry over. (I'm famous for that one).
If you haven't purchased a copy of Dreams of Reality, it is available on Amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0738825549/qid=1126720511/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-3594266-5923031?v=glance&s=books


or I can do u one better and just sell u the book for $10 if you order through me only.

I hope you like it and please comment. You know I like that.

I promise that this one will go to the end. I won't care who offers to buy it. I'm giving you a full story this time. So read and enjoy and I'll leave you hanging as less as possible.... okay, that's a lie, LOL.

Synopsis for Deceptive Nights: (this is rough draft folks)

When her husband leaves after taking all her money and dragging her credit down, Phoebe vows to never give another man any part of her heart or her body without getting something in return.

Jacoby Knight just wants to find a woman, who just wants to join themselves with his body and not his massive bank account.

On a dark night, these two strangers meet and find they can meet each other needs, yet one night won't do when passion this hot meets.


Trying to keep it good!
Your Author, Sylvia Hubbard

1 comment:

Sylvia Hubbard said...

that's okay. i do it all the tmie too, LOL.

I'm not perfect and i don't think anyone else is. My brain thinks too fast for my fingers.

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.