Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Marry Me - Short Short by Sylvia Hubbard

Thank you so much for your patience. I was going to post the first part of the novel, but i forgot it.

So i am going to post this short that's been rolling around in my head. it's been bothering me, but i'll expand on it later.

Enjoy and I'll post the first part of Deceptive Nights tomorrow.

I know i said i was going to do either si3 or OSOL, but I'm still working out the kinks in the both of them and I just know you'll like this one. I should let you know it's a sort of sequel to my first book, Dreams of Reality (http://xlibris.com/DreamsofReality) (Please don't buy that version though. If you want the version of that book, email me off line and I'll send instructions on how to get a good copy, LOL. If I get enough orders, I could knock the price of it down to $8 a book instead of $12, so let me know.)



Enjoy...



“Marry me,” the tall dark stranger said.

Looking over her shoulder as if she had just spotted him, Lucy took in the gorgeousness of him and tried to hide the excitement of having a man this good looking talk to her. She also tried to pretend she didn’t notice the expensive tailored suit, silk shirt, Rolex hanging off his wrist, the chuck of gold on his fingers and the biggest damn diamond in his ear. “I’m sorry what did you say?”

“Don’t think I know you haven’t been watching me,” he said over-confidently.

Lucy wasn’t about to admit to it, but she couldn’t help retorting back, “Even if I was, you think a marriage of proposal is appropriate. That’s not something that should be taking lightly.”

He stepped up to her with an intriguing smile on his lips, making him look even more handsome. “I wasn’t playing,” he said in a deadly serious tone.

No comments:

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.