Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Author's Note 03/05/08

last night I went to see Semi-Pro.

Omg! that was something sick all together but entertaining.

I think moviegoers are expecting too much and forget that movies are just entertainment. They're starting to take things too serious. And ruining for us who still see this as just entertainment.

Anyhoo, it snowed 7 inches in detroit and it was just ugly. I hope its quiet today, but they just declared a state of emergency.

Kids stayed home from school so I'll be getting calls all day about someone hitting each other.

Lawd, hap mercy

Here's the comments from yesterday and yes I'm typing as we speak.

Paula: yes, she most likely will even if it's just for stalling.

Most likely I won't start another one until May or June.

tanya: simple misunderstanding that can be cleared up if Parker feels with his heart and not thinks with his head.

Julia: i hope you didn't fall off the edge of your seat and I can't help it with the cf's. it's in my nature. Great comments. I enjoyed them immensensely!

cinquetta: awww, (blushing) i'm honored.

Tori: i don't feel bad for Cheyenne. I really do hate her but a lot of times in life I see evil winning all the time and the sometimes the only way good conquers it is in books, movies and sports events. I know this is a pessimistic view of it all, but that's kinda what I'm feeling.

Anonymous: see Julia's comments and I hope he does figure it out in time.

eva: 1)she was delirious 2) I'm different you know that.3)I agree about that with every new story my imagination gets more wicked and twisted. I live a very boring life and i gotta find adventure some how. And yes I did run that kids over in Stone's Revenge (laughing wickedly) he hee heee heeeee haa 4) She's breaking the cycle in her own way. She's trying to be a better mother. 5) still trying.

CB: that was funny how you casually called Parker that. It was like you were standing there talking to me and we were hanging out by the water cooler.

4 comments:

Sylvia Hubbard said...

Tia: actually i call my evil persona, Cat.

Anonymous said...

Any post today, it's about your lunch time????? Please before you go...

Anonymous said...

when are u posting Syl... am just waiting for Parker to get a slap from charisse for suspecting her (though he is my sweetie.. he is a dumbass)... tell me when are u going to post...

Julia said...

I agree nk, Parker is sweet but can be dumb as a stump! Okay Sylvia, I think lunch time has been over for a while!

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.