Monday, April 13, 2009

A little bit of sin - Chapter 24.1 & some author's notes

If you celebrated Easter, happy to you.

If you didn't, I hope you had a good weekend.

I had a horrible weekend.

Sick as a dog.

Feeling like I was last year. Sore throat, fever, cough, sinus, sore muscles and anything else that felt like cold symptoms.

I first got some tussin DM. When that wasn't working fast enough, I picked up some Dayquil so I wouldn't be drowsy. I started by sunday to get dizzy so I cut back, but I'm still feeling dizzy and I'm still coughing.

Didn't get a lot of rest. But I got through this rough scene.

My brain wouldn't focus while i was in the worst sick part. I slept with
my Jornada under my pillow.






So I got little to no work done this weekend and yes, I know I've probably made you pull out a patch of hair as you AND I that want to know, "WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?"

@ sup: I'm sorry to see that you have to do your thing, but leave your website in the comments so the readers can jump over there to see what's happening with. and stop back in when you can. I'll try to get over there as well and hurry up with this baby so I can support you more.

Kisses and loves.

BTW, ya'll Suprina helped me edit
Diary of A... and I'm so glad she did. Check it out on Amazon And let me know also how you like the new cover!





P.S. If you don't want the paperback, there's a special deal I offer to my smashword customers to pay what you like and you can get it for several ebook formats. Download it over at:http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1086




kind of proud of myself, though, cause i posted before 10:30am today. now i'll be busy working on part 2 of this chapter.

enjoy...
______________________________

This story is currently in editing and publishing stages ... For more information, please go to author's website for update http://sylviahubbard.com
A little bit of sin won't hurt Chapter 24.1 (c) 2009 Sylvia Hubbard. All Rights Reserved

Comment and react

2 comments:

Suprina said...

Sorry you felt so bad this past weekend, Sylvia. Take care of yourself, girl. I'm trying to do the same thing on this end with the weather sunny and hot one day, cold and rainy the next. I'm even going to bed early tonight.

Anyway, thanks for the extra shout-out, girl. For readers interested in my kind of storytelling, they can find my live story at:

http://storiesbymichelledodson.blogspot.com

Feel better soon, Sylvia.

Suprina

P.S. I think Colin was wrong for attacking Syn at her office. I wished he hadn't attacked her at all, even though I understand why he did it. Even so, I wished he had waited to follow her home or something. Too many witnesses at her office. Now if she suddenly comes up missing, Colin's going to be the Number 1 suspect.

Tori said...

I will keep you in my prayer Sylvia and I hope you are feeling better. I love the chemistry between Synthia and Colin. It's like fire! You can feel the heat arise!

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.