Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A little bit of sin Chapter 29.1

I'm currently learning not to be so wordy and mastering my POV just a little better.

Hard as hell I'll tell you, but I'm going to make it work and still be Sylvia.

Though it does slow down on my productivity but I'm going to give you the best of myself because that's what you deserve as my readers.

Wish me luck.

Your author, Sylvia

enjoy...

__________________________

This story is currently in editing and publishing stages ... For more information, please go to author's website for update http://sylviahubbard.com

A little bit of Sin Won't hurt Chapter 29.1 (c) 2009 Sylvia Hubbard. all rights reserved.

4 comments:

Suprina said...

Can't stay long, Sylvia. Just wanted to drop in and say that you're doing your thang, girl. I like all the improvements. Storyline is still on point. Cliffhangers are still off the chain as usual.

I'll check back in when I can.

Anonymous said...

I just knew Colin would call Synthia. I even wondered why she didn't ask for him when she showed up to get her brother. What a mess! But I'm loving it. _
-Bluegardenia

cinquetta said...

Colin throw down...kick ass and take down names! GO COLIN! GO COLIN! (LOL) Seriously I should be on Jason side but he hot head. Colin has change and he is contine changing. I do like how Colin continuing to put Synthia in her place. Just because you are beautiful don't stop you from being a bitch. THANKS! FOR THE UPDATE Sylvia!!

Tori said...

I think Colin is the only one who can handle Synthia. So I see that Colin won the fight against Jason. I think the chemistry is still hot between Synthia and Colin.

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.