Wednesday, July 18, 2012

NEW eRELEASE: Love101-Mistaken Identity Part Deux: Learning to Love #ebook #pdf #mobi #epub

And this makes 30 books!

Wow! And Wow!

How did this happen? I really don't know. When a story hits me, It really hits me and lays me out. Unfortunately, I'm unable to literally do anything else until I finish.

So I got back in Cheyenne and Evan's head and pumped this baby out in less than a couple of weeks.

I will warn you…. DON'T BE MAD AT ME.

Author's note: You don't have to read the prequels to these novels in order to enjoy Love 101: Mistaken Identity.

I have set the stage for you to understand things and the original Love 101 appears in this novel.

But there's more. The continuing story of The Lotts (from Mistaken Identity 1) is also in this book as well.

I hope to make this book available on all venues, except Amazon, but the book will be available as a Kindle download as well. Enjoy!

As always enjoy!!

Love 101: Mistaken Identity Part Deux

Cover for 'Love 101: Mistaken Identity Part Deux'

By Sylvia Hubbard
Rating: Not yet rated.
Published: July 17, 2012
Words: 47416 (approximate)
Language: American English

Short description

Learning To Love… again… After teacher is mistaken as a student and decides to push the envelope with a stranger her whole world is turned upside down. Sequel to Love 101 and the continuing saga of Mistaken Identity series.


READ MORE AT: http://sylviahubbard.com/2012/07/18/announcing-new-erelease-love101-mistaken-identity-part-deux-learning-to-love-ebook-pdf-mobi-epub


LEAVE YOUR EMAIL AND GET A FREE STORY!

No comments:

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.