Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sex Weed - Chapter 26.2

Answering Readers questions and comments:

Who's the bad person?
That's a matter of opionion

The story is dragging... I'm getting bored (two different people but I put them together)

So's my life and I'm trying to get it out as fast as possible. I'm sorry about the dragging and boredom but good lawd I can't be a die hard movie every day. LOL. I'm going through some things off line - illness, kids (a daughter hitting puberty and a boy who thinks being mean to his sisters is fun), no car, my printer broken, one client whose book is about to be published and another client who can't understand conversational dialogue, plus a friend who just found underwear in her husband's pants. (Reality is so much stranger than fiction). There's always dragging points in the book and you know this is off the top of my head and I just need to get back on the path of getting to story out. This is just the hard part of labor - the painfully boring part - and I'll be getting to the good part soon. I'm just setting you up for massive heart attacks.



Any more questions?

I'm offing someone and then preparing for a love scene. It's really difficult.

P.S. I really don't like Reed. He's insanely evil and very difficult to get out. I actually get goosebumps when I have to write Reed in a scene. Is that crazy?


_____________________________


this is a work in progress at: http://sylviahubbard.com/books.html

Sex Weed Part 27.2 (c) 2007 Sylvia Hubbard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it going....Tori

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.