Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sylvia Hubbard's Guest Book Winner for June: Kym Howell

Every month since changing over the website, I've selected one person to recieve something from me special.
 
For June, it's Kym Howell.
 
(I'm hoping I got your name right and if I didn't: my bad. )
 
Kym Howell if you could please contact me for your prize to let me know which ebook you'd like to receive from me.
 
For everyone else, Thanks so much for your kind words of encouragement and just saying Hello!!!
 
(PS: Kym, this doesn't mean you'll win in July cause I did notice you signed it twice, but it's nice to know you stopped in. LOL That makes me very happy!)
 
 


Sylvia Hubbard - Author and Founder of Motown Writers Network
Want to promote your book: http://HubBooks.biz


Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

No comments:

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.