Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sex Weed - Chapter 33

I've been trying to get through the Harry Potter book. DO NOT SPOIL IT FOR ME!!!

I'm on the part where they are at the Malfoy house and I almost stood up on the bus today and screamed, "SOMEONE'S GOTTA HELP HARRY POTTER!!!" Yes, I know I would have been looked at strange, but I get a kick out of being a reader so much and I miss that when I write.

True, I feel my characters and as I write action scenes I'm in there with them sweating and panting and fighting, but I never get that thrill that readers get as they journey along with my characters, because even though I'm writing one scene I'm still trying to figure out how the hell am I going to get them out all this muck I've put them in.

Anyhoo, someone asked offline: When do you write Sylvia? I checked your website and saw you do a lot of stuff. A lot! Plus you're a mother with three little ones. I have one girl and going to school right now plus working full time and I'm a faithful reader of yours and I'm amazed at the stuff I read everyday from you. So when do you write?

Answer: All the durn time. Even as I sit here posting this blog, in the back of my mind I'm trying to figure out how to help Melissa try to save Penelope and how to get Reed off her ass. And if I do try to kill Reed will it be Melissa killing him or someoen else? Should I employ the Heart family? Lethal would really boggle the hell out of Melissa about now, or should Dyson handle Reed. I think in then end Reed and Dyson are going to have a face off and if I should jeopardize Melissa's life so much that she could lose the baby she's carrying. But it''ll serve her right for what she's got to do... oh i'm telling to much.

Okay let me shut up before i just lay it out right now. You'd like that wouldn't ya!

I write all the time!

Enjoy....

_______________________

this is a work in progress at: http://sylviahubbard.com/books.html


Sex Weed - Chapter 33 (c) 2007 Sylvia Hubbard

2 comments:

Carmel Beauty said...

I am so intrigued I really need to know what is going to happen next please write more please

Anonymous said...

Very good chapter. I hope all goes well without any confusion. Tori

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.