Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Author Interuption : Good morning

No, I didn't post yesterday.

the Internet was acting funny and I couldn't so thank you for no pressure and no death threats. I'm also trying to finally attach the ISBN to the book mistaken identity and trying to understand the bowker system.

If anyone's had any experience with submitting the book to the directory, please email me offline and HELP! cause my brain is fried.

Also, I'm looking for more speaking engagements this year, so if you are doing a literary event or any other event (or know someone) that i can come to speak and sell books please let me know. I'm even willing to do double seminars for the price of one. If you're a blog reader, I'll only charge what it takes to get there and get back. I'd appreciate help in setting up a booksigning while i'm there, but i'm a cheap but very good speaker.

Plus i'll be getting out the house - which I haven't had a vacation in ten years - and I'll actually get to meet my readers face to face.

My calendar is open for now, so let me know of any other literary events I can get to and sell some books. I'd appreciate any and all suggestions and referrals.

Now... Tanner's Devil...

Whew! Yesterday I got so into it, I had to walk away from my computer screen at work and just calm myself down. I was so wrapped up in Tanner that I started to feel her frustrations and ...

I hope i've protrayed that on paper cause this is just wowing me to get it out.

I'll be posting all day long!


Sylvia Hubbard
Author of Stone's Revenge just newly re-released @ http://lulu.com/StonesRevenge .
Want to promote your book: http://HubBooks.biz




What are the most popular cars? Find out at

No comments:

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.