Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tanner's Devil 12.2

Thought I forgot about you, didn't you?

Ha! That's impossible! I love y'all too much!

In any case, I was at training yesterday and I was sick with a migraine so I couldn't post even if i could. I had the worst one yet with the nausea, sensitivity to light, aching head and neck EVERYTHING!

So I have a longer passage today to assauge (ms?) you, but I will be in trainign tomorrow and I won't post part 13 till Friday.

Dont' be mad.

I still love you.

The good news though is that I got a laptop, (courtesy of a very faithful reader on this board, thank you thank you thank you so much) I will be busily typing at home so I can get a lot more done.

You're the best bunch of readers any broke author could ever have!

Now we just gotta keep working at the car fund -------------> LOOK, I changed the total. Getting better!


P.S. Mistaken Identity is official! By Feb 14th you guys can start bombarding your local bookstores for a copy. The ISBN is 0977443515. Demand like 50 copies every bookstore in your area and then send everyone you know to go buy a copy. LOL

That would be an awesome Valentine gift for any and everyone.

Enjoy!

++++++++++++++

Post deleted but kept for comments.

To read book:http://www.lulu.com/content/231548


Tanner's Devil 12.2 (c) 2006 Sylvia Hubbard

No comments:

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.