Friday, June 01, 2007

Sex Weed Part 13.2

funny how time flies when you're having fun.

i know i'm a work-a-holic and i just had so much to do today but durnit, it was soooo much fun!!!

I was having a straight up ball with everything.
so much so, I forgot to post so I'm going to post now and then later before I leae for work.

Because i didn't post so much at the beginning of the week and we had fun at the chat yesterday, it just spurred me to write more.

Someone emailed me offline and said:

"Sylvia, I'm a new reader of yours and I'm curious about a lot of things. A friend of mine recommended me to you and I'm impressed with your writing. But i see you do a lot and when I do see you post I always wonder (and you may have gotten this from others) how do write when you do so much? Not that i'm complaining or anything, but I'm wondering how u do write so much with so much other stuff to do?"

How? I don't know. I just know when i'm in the mood and when I see a scene, I write it out and get it on paper as soon as possible. since I'm always thinking about melissa and dyson, i can hear them all the time in my head and the story takes place even when I'm not writing.

I'm just playing catch up from what my head maps out for the story.

when do i find the time?

I've been known to write while driving. Just like you read it while driving, LOL. I been known to wake out of a dead sleep in the middle of the night at 3am to write. any long periods of waiting or between phone calls at work (sometimes during when it's just someone looking for something to write with when thye called for a number.)

Enjoy....

__________________________

Dyson wasn’t sure how to take this and as he arrived home, he couldn’t get it off his mind that her compliance came so easily. She had been married to Reed all this time, but she was hiding away from him. Now she just complied with the divorce without fighting?

There was something not right about it and he had way to find out about the truth without just directly asking her.

When she arrived, he watched her come inside from the top of the stairs where he could clearly see the foyer and entrance to the front room.

She motherly attended to Daniel helping him off with her coat and then she gave him a serious look. He was eager to go find Royce and play, but she dissuaded him.

“I think you should know something, Daniel.”

The boy looked worried instantly and Dyson had a feeling whenever she got this look it meant something major and Daniel was very attuned to his mother’s feelings.

“What’s wrong? We don’t have to leave, do we, Momma.”

Something seemed to hurt her emotionally, but she fought her composure. “No, Daniel, we don’t. Mr. Peare is letting us stay for as long as necessary, but … there are things… people out there who-“

“You mean the people you told me about before?” he asked.

“Yes, Daniel.”

“But I thought staying with Mr. Peare would make us safe.”

“No and yes. I need you to just be on alert and you know where to go when it’s not safe right?”

He looked like he didn’t want to know, but he nodded solemnly. “Yes, Momma. I know, but can’t Mr. Peare protect us.”

“We have to protect ourselves, Daniel. Promise you’ll do it when you know the signal, okay?”

“Yes, Momma, but I think if he knew everything then we wouldn’t have to do it and he’d make sure they can’t hurt us.”

“No one can know the truth, Daniel. No one!”

He nodded reluctantly and hugged her to assure her that he would do as he was told.

Dyson frowned as he quietly stepped away so they wouldn’t know he had eavesdropped on their conversation. He slipped inside his room and closed his door. The truth?

What truth? There was more? What more could there be? She was Reed’s wife reluctantly. She was hiding from Reed because of Daniel. She had no one to turn to. And although she was hiding, she never left Detroit.

Why? What had kept her here all this time?

Why did she allow him to take advantage of her?

What the hell else could she be hiding?

He wished he could get her to fall in love with him tonight. Then she’d feel differently. She’d trust him. She’d tell him the damn truth! All of it!


Sex Weed Part 13.2 (c) 2007 Sylvia Hubbard

No comments:

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.