Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sex Weed - Part 19 & Tell A Friend Tuesday

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com


Tuesday again and yes, it's tell a friend day. I figure with low donations, everyone can do their part in helping me get word of mouth about me as an author.
So tell a friend about me and let them know they can catch up with us in the story by reading the entire version at: http://www.geocities.com/sylviahubbard1/SEXWEED-webpage.htm
(It's still only up till part 16, but I hope to update that by the end of the day)
____________________
Tomorrow I'll be answering readers questions and responding to comments so email me with anything you'd like me to answer.
____________________
I usually don't post on Tuesday but I'm in a good mood from all your interactions so here's a treat.
Remember, the more you comment the more I post.
This is a shortie, but I figure I could help you stop refreshing the screen so durn much!
you know who you are.... i won't even call names because it's several of you, LOL.
Enjoy.....
___________________________

this is a work in progress at: http://sylviahubbard.com/books.html

Sex Weed Part 19 (c) 2007 Sylvia Hubbard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww now we don't know the explanation, oh queen of cliffhangers. I am one of those who read at work(don't tell anyone lol) that keep on refreshing. I was happily surprised to see a post YAY!. Thanks Sylvia you made my tuesday. Keep up the awesome writing. Deja

Anonymous said...

Yeah what explanation can he give her. I would like to know that myself. Thanks for posting Sylvia! Tori

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.