Friday, June 29, 2007

Sex Weed - Chapter 23

No talkie right now, just posting.... more later

enjoy....

______________________________________

Someone was calling on Penelope’s line, but Melissa knew she had her sister’s attention as she explained how she got put in jail.

Panic was in Penelope’s voice as she asked, “What are you doing with Reed’s phone?”

“Not only do I have Reed’s phone, sister, I am at his place above the club in his private bathroom and if you don’t get here in the next few minutes I’m going to be laying under Reed in Reed’s bed. I can only pretend to be you for so long, but I think he’s going to notice I’m definitely not you.”

“Oh Gawd!” Penelope hissed. “You have to get out of there.”

Melissa was terrified for her life and she couldn’t believe her sister had the nerve to give her to option to figure this crap out on her own. She had no idea how to get the hell out of here and with Reed around she was too scared to think straight. “The only way I’m getting out of here is if I tell Reed the truth and I don’t think he’s going to like my version. You’ve got less than ten minutes to get here and change places with me.”

The line clicked and Melissa prayed that meant her sister was on the way.

The door opened and Reed filled the doorway with two glasses of wine. She hid the phone behind her back glad she had still held the face towel, which she now wrapped the phone in with one hand making it look like she was leaning up against the shower. There was this strange look in his eyes, as he looked her over from head to toe.

“You’ve gained a little weight,” he noted.

Changing the subject from her appearance, she said, “Is that wine?” she asked.

“Yes,” he said, starting to hand her a glass.

“M-My stomach’s upset, Reed. C-Can you get me some juice instead? That jail food really…. Really tore me up.” She clutched her stomach as if she were about to mess on herself thanking herself for watching Daniel when he was faking a stomachache. If she could fart on queue just to get him out the room, she would have tried.

There was an instant look that he was peeved, but he forced a smile and then walked out the room.

Quickly, she turned back around and dialed Dyson’s number praying he answered.

Sex Weed Chapter 23 (c) 2007 Sylvia Hubbard

1 comment:

Carmel Beauty said...

You and your cliffhangers woman STOP it please write more please please can you write and rest at the same time if not then I guess I can be patient and wait till later

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.