Friday, June 29, 2007

Good Morning & Drawing The Line Update




Doctor said I just needed some rest and I tried to get some last night, but I can't sleep when I'm in the midst of a story, but after this I will be taking a serious break until September.


(I know you don't want to hear that one, LOL).

I figured our newest story then will be the start of Drawing the Line. I want to release it on ebook by 2008 and I need to get going.

You're asking in your head about Dark Facade.

It'sa coming. I'm clearly thinking some high authority really doesnt want me to finish it. The flash is totally gone and what I saved what up to a point.

Anyhoo, I was twinkling around last night and I did a general cover for the Drawing the Line. I'll add more because I want a red background. I'll also change the lines and so forth. I'm trying to come up with a hook sentence, so if you have any ideas, I'd love to add yours.

As for Sex Weed, I left my flash at home and I'll go home for lunch to pick it up. That won't be until 1:30 pm EST.

While you're busy waiting for your update, I need you to ask me all the questions that you haven't asked about the story. It's time to close the doors and I want to make sure I do justice to my characters and to you.


ANSWERING OFFLINE QUESTIONS:


Yes, someone is dying SOON


No, I can't write faster than a book every three months. (She wanted to know could I write a book a month cause she's a fast reader.) Are you trying to kill me?


No, I won't call you and tell you the story for $50 dollars. (Although a grand might move me to make that phone call), but since you are leaving on vacation I can email the chapters to you as we go along when I post to the blog.


I think that was it, but if I missed something then email me again a reminder. LOL.

Oh, and tell me what you think of the book cover model.



No comments:

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.