Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 44

good morning.

life is getting almost back to normal. since the kids spend so much time at papa's house (my father's house) they have hardly noticed the change. the insurance company is working as fast as possible to get what they can fix asap because I told the guy I was homeless and I needed to be hom, but I'm still going to find me a place to stay. I want my own house and my own room where i can lock the door and just enjoy myself.

I'm so tired of looking at abandoned houses, garbage filled vacant lots, stripped and desolated pieces of urbania, crackheads and weirdos in the alley. I'll move to the good side of town or an up and coming neighborhood where people actually care where they live and what they live around.

So why do I live here? Right now as a single mother though, this is all I can afford and we try our best to make due with what we have.

Thanks again for all your love and prayers.

Answering and responding to readers comments:

Yes, Dwight must have a death wish, but the history of this Heart family is so involved and when they hate they really hate.

Anonymous: Thank you for that compliment about my can't beat me attitude. Like i said we single mother's gotta pick our battles with life because we incur so much stress and this is one battle I'm going to let life win because shyte happens and if you can't roll with the bunches then life is going to kick your arse. Right now, I don't wish for pain so I'm going to just lay down and let it win while i devise a way to get back up and keep trudging through the muck.

My rainbow is coming sooner or later and I just have to stay focused. That's what my writing does. It keeps me focused and staid on where I need to go. It keeps me sane and happy and I need that so much right now.

Enjoy....


THIS POST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. GO TO: http://www.lulu.com/content/591004

Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 44 (c) 2007 Sylvia Hubbard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad things seem to be getting closer to normal and you never know what good will come from this bad situation b/c every cloud has it's silver lining.

So as far as the story is concerned I think he has an ring the ring I hope nothing happens to him but I thought you said something bad was going to happen to Sin and it was going to be soon that was like lots of chapters ago so have you changed your mind

keisha

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, could it be a ring.

LMAO @ Chance's comments upon finding Dwight.

Why can't you stay away from the ass whoopins Dwight. LOL. And weren't you suppose to stay away from Sinclaire for a bit. Did Onyx and Lethal give you permission?

Don't tease us Sylvia....more, more, more. LOL

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.