Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 50.3

I wasn't on for the rest of the day yesterday after I posted. I had a friend's birthday party to attend and I noted something about myself...

I don't like to party in Detroit.

I mean that sounds silly and being young I should relish times when I'm able to get out without the kids.

But I'd prefer a good movie and a great dinner because why do I want to spend eight dollars for a virgin ice tea and sitting at a bar all night doing absolutely nothing?

When I lived in Florida, when you went out to bars, you had something to do. You either danced all night and laughed until your stomach cramped or there were activities to do inside the club to keep you entertained.

In Detroit (and this is the fourth time I've gone to clubs in the past eleven in Detroit) all they do is stand/sit around and drink alcohol, talk and then go home. They rarely go club hopping and they have nothing else to do inside the club except there's a dance floor and that's it.

Gawd, I was bored to freaking death and every time I wanted to go home the birthday person was like, stay, Sylvia. Come on and stay. Arrrrrrrrgh!

It was a good thing someone else was buying my ice teas (which I only had two of them). I snuck out after three hours bored to freaking tears and mad that I had missed House on television.

Hell, I'd been happy if they'd hired a clown or a magician, LOL.

In any case, I'm going to try to post again today, but I stayed out past my bedtime and I'm feeling kinda sleepy.

I'll also try to update the book up until Chapter 50 too for complete download.


enjoy...


THIS POST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. GO TO: http://www.lulu.com/content/591004

Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 50.3 - (c) 2007 Sylvia Hubbard

1 comment:

Paris David said...

Oh, you're cracking me up with that intro!

A freaking clown or magician or something...

My eyes are almost tearing up from laughing.

Good day lady,
Paula

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.