Monday, March 12, 2007

Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 50.2


Dear Gurls @ Work Publishing Company (LMAO)

Thank you so much for your daily reminders to post.

In no way are you bothering me, LOL. I really do enjoy it and I actually tell myself when I know I'm supposed to be posting "those gurls @ work are bout to text me." Like clockwork - and i seriously think you set a timer at 3:30 with a fifteen minute snooze button - I receive your joyous reminders.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Your Author

I'm not at work today. I had to stay home and wait for the gas man. I haven't even opened up emails. I'm really tired, but I'm good. I wrote some yesterday and I just really wasn't feeling to post.


Enjoy...


THIS POST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. GO TO: http://www.lulu.com/content/591004

Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 50.2 (c) 2007 sylvia Hubbard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...now....whats up with Sinclaire? Suddenly now she's noticing all these men? Girlfriend did a complete 360 here!

Ljay

Anonymous said...

I have read your books these are my observations....

As much as u give importance and details to the sex scenes you dont ponder too much in emotions. I can understand her confusion about Dwights thoughts on her but at the same point in time a person grieving why would she care to please any other men at this stage in her life? I think if you could improve on projecting more on emotions of persons too the book of yours would be good. I didnt agree the chapter where she is coming back to consiousness she is thinking of Chance's anatomy the first thing! And the latest chapter where she is concerned about her looks just becoz bellini comes to visit her is really lame and brings down your book tremendously. considering the previous sentence where u describe her thinking of Dwight i think she would be more confused as to why he wants to visit her.....

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.