Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 48

Andi: my readers are never a bother so don't think you are taking up my time by emailing me. I like the short and sweet letters, but I don't mind the long and sweet too.

Ashwani: (I know i spelled your name wrong) I'm sorry to hear about the kids. I hope they feel better.

Dee: http://myspace.com/sylviahubbard
I'm behind on accepting people but I hope to get caught up soon.

i'm off to a meeting, you'll have to get the cell email if you want to talk to me quickly to make sure I didn't miss anything.

enjoy...

THIS POST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. GO TO: http://www.lulu.com/content/591004

Sin's Iniquity Chapter 48 (c) 2007 Sylvia Hubbard

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats what I want to see. Some justice with that bitch Amelia.

Are you trying to to hook Chance and Sinclaire up Syliva?

So this whole switch-a-roo with Annell toward Sinclaire? I dont buy it. She treated her like crap for too long to care so much now. Whats the deal here?

Ljay

Anonymous said...

Ok, I can see a little light, now just take me to and through this tunnel safely!!!

Thanks for the note about your readers not worrying you, I was beginning to wonder if you were tired of me yet!! lol

Tia

Anonymous said...

bravo :) i dont know why. but i feel joy when i think of what a great work your producing

Anonymous said...

omg gosh ms.sylvia, the story is getting so good. i hope u keep up the good work and keep ya head up and stay strong about the situation you are in, its gonna get better. and plz give us the rest of the story, dont have us hangin lol :0)

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.