Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tia, Keisha & Dee aka Book Junkies- You're Nutts

I'mma coming. Your messages to my phone, Tia and keeping me going trust me. Good thing I have unlimited texts.
 
I should post about 3:45pm. I've been busy getting a client's book together all morning that I haven't typed a word and my son decided to plug up his electric blanket which blew the power out and I haven't slept a wink searching Detroit for a fuse to fit in my box.
 
Good Lawd, if I didn't love that boy so much I swear....
 
grrrr. gritting my teeth.
 
So stop refreshing the screen to death, Dee.


Sylvia Hubbard - Author and Founder of Motown Writers Network
Want to promote your book: http://HubBooks.biz


Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast
with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

3 comments:

DeeShaLaToya said...

Good thing I know when to refresh now..instead of those dissapointments..when I see the same thing I read and just read it again..Might've missed something..:) LOL

Anonymous said...

Good to know your text are unlimted me and Tia take turns cause we ain't trying to raise your phone bill cause we know a sista got enough bills as it is. Understand you gotta work so we will wait on the edge of our seats for your next installment and stop refreshing every 5mins.

keisha

Anonymous said...

Dee I understand how you feel. Keisha and I refresh and then email one another and when we see nothing yet, we are like "WTF, you see what time it is"! So we are like junkies just waiting. So Sylvia, how bout you just keep us in the loop! Still love ya Sylvia!
Tia

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.