Friday, March 23, 2007

Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 56.2

As we come to a close of this book, I really want to thank Keisha and Tia for all their offline encouragement. I don't know if some of you noticed or not during the journey of this book, I was going through a lot of things.

Car broken into - twice!

Home caught fire

dumped a couple of beaus when they got on my ever sensitive last nerve, LOL

became stressed over some personal things

.... and the list could go on.

But i moved on and continued to write and a lot of times this was my salvation from going insane.

I also want to thank Delores for her great analysis and just about everyone else for coming and going and coming back and going and staying.

enjoy...


THIS POST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. GO TO: http://www.lulu.com/content/591004
Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 56.2 (c) 2007 Sylvia Hubbard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In return for the support you have given a spectular book so the thanks is from us. This a new experience for me I know I send little funny messages but to actually get to talk to or write to the author as they are writing the book or even ever for that matter has been a very meaningful experience for me I have been reading everything I can get my hands on since I was old enough to read and always wondered about the story behind the story and with this story and others I have gotten a chance to get a little sight into the life of what will one day be a best selling author.
so thank you,
keisha

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree, the house fire, the car issues, the personal problem they all made me have not only a connection to the author, which is incredible, unknown and real. I felt every day like I was there, read and willing. So on that note, Sylvia, when ever you need someone to hype you up on a page, post something or just a little of encouraging, I am there and I know every reader that as experienced your work feels the same way.

So when you are gone, we will behave like little children and respect the other writer, cause mama said so! lol..... So dont take too long!

THanks for everything! Tia

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.