Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Author Interuption - Comments from Chpt 39

I just had to stop writing and comment on those post. I know I shoulda included a chapter with this post, but Keisha you're a nut!

you don't want to hurt me, but please finish. I was trying to figure out if I should draw up the restraining order now or should I wait until Chapter 41? I think I'll fill it out now.

Tana-sue - Yes, the letter from Vital records does have something to do with Amanda.

Keisha - Btw, how many co-workers? Gawd, I'm amazed I make office fodder. That's so cool.

Shay - Let's really analyze that. Everyone deserves a happy ending and I guess that's why we read books because that's the only place you know you can find it huh? I'll do my best. okay, but no promises. And Yes, I'm trying to post another chapter, but you guys are making my laugh too hard.

Anonymous2 - you're the fourth person who said i'm killing you here. Umm, isn't that why they call me the Cliffhanger Queen? LOL. And if I could clone him, I would have to make three of him. One for me of course, one for you and i think another reader - I wanna say Delores - already called for him. The way I remember the reader talking, she might try to take all three for herself. LMAO. Anyone else want a clone of Dwight?



Okay, okay, I'm getting back to writing. but I will tell you, YES Sinclaire is pregnant.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh thank you Sylvia. Her being pregnant alone is a happy ending for me... Unless some untail twist comes about. I am the anonymous co-worker Tia with Keisha.. It is just so funny, how Keisha turned me on to you. Anyhow, Dwight, you can have and Delores seems nice, but we can not just be cloning the brother for everyone to have! So I want my clone, Biggie size to go! And yes that is why books are read and writers like you are appreciated, you take people from this crazy world and have them go some where most of us might never imagine to go! So keep up the good work. You need to come to NC and have a book signing! But good luck on all you do and accomplish!

Anonymous said...

Yes I think my co worker Tia sent a message but we email eachother all day to let us know when there has been a post and then we compare notes trying to figure out the story so thanks for the info that sin will be preggers that's good info but you still need to post more please

keisha

Unknown said...

Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO...yes I claimed Dwight. Only 3 clones Sylvia cause I can't be sharing my man with everybody...ok, maybe 4 cause Sinclaire is gonna want her baby daddy back.

LOL...so that's one for you the creater, one for Annoymous co-worker Tia (I think)...hey gotta make the other co-workers jealous. And of course one for me, because...well just because if I don't get one then I'm gonna be stalking all the Dwight clones out there and no one will get any peace until I get one. LOL...oh and um can you through in a clone of Dalton too. Yeah I'm being greedy. LOL.

So...Sinclaire is pregnant so that means there's better days ahead for Sinclaire and Dwight???? My smile is from ear to ear, I'm cheesing right now, lol...happy hump day.

Anonymous said...

Yes! I think Sin deserves some happiness in her life...

Just trying to keep up with everything. LOL

PG

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.