Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 38.2

okay, part 1 of the love scene, LOL.

If this is your first time with sylvia Hubbard (and yes, I'm talking in third person) her love scenes are not just paragraphs.

Which is why there so much anticipation for them.

I can't do one pagers and my men usually arent' hit it and quit its.

Now some asked offline why can't they just wait until their married. They waited this long.

Well, even though a writer should never inject their morals and values into their character, but that just ain't my style. I think you need a taste of the food before you take it home

But then you ask, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

I retort, if you want good milk you better get that cow and put it on lock down because you probably aint the only one tasting or trying to taste good milk.

(grabbing my stomach as I laugh at my own self.)

I should write a book on that.

Anyhoo, like I said, here's part one and of course before you start cussing me out, it ends in a cliffhanger.

The Queen of Cliffhanger reigns....

Enjoy....

THIS POST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. GO TO: http://www.lulu.com/content/591004
Sin's Iniquity Chapter 38.2 (c) 2007 Sylvia Hubbard

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew it I knew it I knew it!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow that was hot,i want more please, i hope Dwight is not mad at her for losing her virginity to him. more more more please

Anonymous said...

I had a feeling but I wasn't sure but it makes it so much better that she was a virgin and he was her first I was hoping she wasn't molested or something like that

Anonymous said...

please post another soon I need some answers please

Anonymous said...

Wow...Sinclaire just let go...I say its about time. LOL. Uh, I don't think Dwight's upset that she just lost her virginity. I think he might be alittle hurt because he wanted it to be special for her...for them. Oh well Dwight, your just gonna have to get over it now cause what's done is done...so get to doin it some more, lol.

I'm getting the feeling that Dwight would have rather took her on a bed or in a hotel, then rather on her couch after she got in a fight with her mother and obviously is in heat. So Sinclaire was Angel and Annelle was the baby born that Amanda left...or is Annelle Angel. And what is going on with all these out of town trips? Dwight and Sinclaire better plan one for themselves cause its about to get ugly in Detriot.

Anonymous said...

Well alrighty now!

Suprina

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.