Friday, February 23, 2007

Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 41.2

Meaning to My madness....

there was one Bellini I knew on the list that I don't think anyone named and I knew I had mentioned him in a book, but I don't think that books out. Yet, I couldn't figure out for the life of me what his name was.

I knew I had to introduce him too you sooner or later. I don't know. I could have mentioned him and no one knew his name or I hadn't really told you he was a Heart.

Mandingo Heart. He's kind of like Lethal's butler at his house. He runs the fortress that Lethal calls home and is often a sparring partner to Lethal and onyx.

Other times he works with Del - the bounty hunter (In Tanner's Devil - the one that doesn't talk).

In any case.... I give you that to say... add this one to your heart family list.

I'm going home for the day. Delores I watched that thing again and now I'm late for my date!

enjoy...

THIS POST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. GO TO: http://www.lulu.com/content/591004
Sin's iniquity - Chapter 41.2 (c) 2007 Sylvia Hubbard

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...at least after watching that you should of been in a happy mood. And this guy should know that perfection takes time, use that as your excuse...your you can blame it on me, lol.

Dwight throwin blows, lol...Lethal, just let him have that one...please don't kill him. LOL.

Anonymous said...

when are u going to post

keisha

Anonymous said...

hello,

its been a while since i posted. I so have a question. is lethal's story avaiable for down load. i don't think I can wait for the hardback to ship to me.

Anonymous said...

Getting kind of worried about you! Hot date, no post!!!!! Hope everything is okay!

Tia

Anonymous said...

Ready to send a search party out...please post soon.

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.