Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 39.3

last one for the day...

Thanks for your response Tia. Oh that's just so cute, I'm office fodder. I'm going to get me a t-shirt with that on it. I was actually in North Carolina last year at the RawSistaz event. The city doesn't come to mind but it was in the middle of Tanner's Devil. Now that was a crazy ride and I was amazed I got so much work done there. Keep me abreast of any large book functions that you know of that I can come to (let me know way in advance) so I can make plans to come. Word of mouth is always better than anything. The more you request me at the bookstore , the more people will know about me as well.

I'll be on the road here and there. I'm due in West Virginia in March, but I know that's probably a drive from where you are. Tomorrow I'll be in Ohio, so if you're out there in Ohio, let me know and I'll post my exact location in the morning.

Moving on..

You know there's something i'm suppose to mention, but for the life of me I can't think of it. (gritting teeth) Doesn't it feel like a Friday?

Oh well, it'll come to me after I go home for the day.

Although that won't be till five.

Oh yeah, did you guys notice my wish list button on the side? hint hint? Just in case you were thinking about doing something nice for me for my birthday - which isn't until Sept 1st, but I do accept presents early along with donations. LOL.

okay , okay! I'm posting...

Enjoy... (and please don't ask me what happened to Dwight).

THIS POST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. GO TO: http://www.lulu.com/content/591004
Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 39.3 (c) 2007 Sylvia Hubbard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh please don't tell me Mel is gonna try take Dwight's daughter with her when she leaves...they have been hanging out a lot together.

Dwight...damn, Sinclaire must have put something on him if he's forgeting stuff. I really do hope Dwight finds something to stop the New York deal with Jackson. He worked to hard to get where he was and it would totally suck if Jackson came in and ruined it all. Dwight's interaction with his son is cute...can't wait until he finds out Sinclaire is expecting. And what file does he have on Sinclaire?

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.