Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 32

This is all that's left of the manuscript. I'm digging around and I know I posted 1 - 21 at Lulu. Grrrrrr.
My migraine's about to return just because .
It's snowing and they said 6- 8 feet of snow. I shouldn't be so upset because New York's getting like 100feet.
But I still hate that much snow.
I'll try to post more late. Enjoy...
THIS POST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. GO TO: http://www.lulu.com/content/591004
Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 32 (c) 2007 Sylvia Hubbard


Sylvia Hubbard
Author & Founder of Motown Writers Network. http://sylviahubbard.com/
Check out my blog: http://loveablackwoman.blogspot.com/
Connect with me at: http://myspace.com/sylviahubbard or http://360.yahoo.com/sylviahubbard1
Want to promote your book: http://hubbooks.biz/




TV dinner still cooling?
Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...I just, I just don't know what to think about Dwight and Amelia...wow.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that the story is deleted. Just take a deep breath with your eyes closed. Things will be better then. Btw I love the way the story is progressing. Keep going Sylvia!
Aran

Anonymous said...

hey girl,
I hate computer problems as much as the next person but you will prevail the show must go on as they say. Plus you oh queen of the cliffhangers have left us with another one I have turned one of my co workers onto your story so we were trying to fiqure everything out earlier to no avail all we did was confuse ourselves more. I know you said people think a happy ending is predictable but please give us one I can take all the heartache and pain the characters in your books go through because I know in the end it will all work out for the good. Please dont

Anonymous said...

Mel and Amelia are twins aren't they?

Anonymous said...

ok, I understand the problem with your computer and boy do we all love and hate technology, but Sylvia, we are waiting to hear the rest of plot. The suspense is killing me! You can not just leave a reader out there and then have them hanging so long. I gat new readers waiting on you too. Please just give us a hit today! Good luck and i wish you the best in everything you do!

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.