Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 29.2

it's late at night and I couldn't sleep so I decided to pop these on the boards.

Delores- you're a very good guesser. I really dont think there are enough resources out there for single parents. Not to ask for help. When we've had children out of wedlock, people tell you all the time, you've made this bed now lie in it, but sometimes it's really so stressful to do this and i think there might be a horrible rise in crimes such as this as time goes on.

Cinquetta - drink some for me. King Heart's book won't come out until later. It'll be called King's Paradise. (from Tanner's Devil). Here's a video to the story. I couldn't remember the name of the woman so I couldn't google it for you: http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/10933383/index.html

Lashonda- thanks for your encouraging words.

Anonymous - I couldnt' tell you if you were warm or not. What fun would that be?

Ljay - I'm dreading the upcoming parts as well, but C'est la vie.


Enjoy...

THIS POST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. GO TO: http://www.lulu.com/content/591004
Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 29.2 (c) 2007 Sylvia Hubbard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Sylvia, but having children out of wedlock is no excuse for lack of resources. I've been there, and I was fortunate enough to have my father there to help (I'd lost my mother at 23). I know what it's like to not have enough to be able to even buy your daughter a ten cent popsicle! And you know what? I also felt that I had these kids, so I have to take care them; I didn't ask my father for help, but when he found out how bad things had gotten for me, he told me stop being prideful and ask for help.

Society needs to stop treating single mothers as pariahs and start helping them improve their situation. I mean, now we have a mother that has lost everything, and that might not have been the case had she had a little help.

Philly Girl

Anonymous said...

I'm scared of Queen, lol.

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.