Thursday, February 15, 2007

Author Interuption - Sin's Iniquity

you know what, i sent part two of chapter 32 this morning and I don't know where it went.

I'm sitting here thinking it posted and nothing!!!

BTW, I wanted to thank all of you who sent me chapters to help me recover the entire files.

There was about twenty lost paragraphs that hadnt been posted that are just gone and you might feel the mood change in Chapter 32 part 2 because it was a difficult scene to rewrite with the same intensity as the first time. (cause there's nothing like the first time.)

Oh and I meant to say King Heart's body was familiar to a tree trunk not a tree truck. Gawd, I'm so goofy. I changed the master but not the downloaded version.

And news in advance: Please don't ask me about Lethal Heart's story. It's coming. To meet him or know more about him, start with Stealing Innocence I with Kimberly and Jalen.
(Http://lulu.com/sylviahubbard.com)

I will tell you that you're about to meet him. I'm nervous too.

I'll post the next chapter section in a moment. Let me go back over it.

No comments:

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.