Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Author Interuption - Book Reviews Request

No I'm not about to stop the story. That would be terms for cruel and unusual punishment.

But I would like to make a request for all who haven't done it.

I'm trying to garner as many reviews as pssoible on Amazon, so if you're reading this and have read the following books, I'd appreciate you going to Amazon.com and adding a review for the book.

And then you can send that review out to as many people as you want to get them to go to the link and buy the book.

I've been watching my stats lately there and even though I enjoy people buying directly from me or my lulu page, I would love if they bought from there as well.

That ranking of two million just does something to me.

Okay here are the books

Dreams of Reality - (my first baby... I mean book)

http://www.amazon.com/Dreams-Reality-Sylvia-Hubbard/dp/0738825549/sr=1-4/qid=1171993582/ref=sr_1_4/103-5330103-6215859?ie=UTF8&s=books

Stone's Revenge ( my current paperback favorite of all time)

http://www.amazon.com/STONES-REVENGE-Sylvia-Hubbard/dp/1411624491/sr=1-1/qid=1171993918/ref=sr_1_1/103-5330103-6215859?ie=UTF8&s=books

Mistaken Identity (my latest favorite and the sequel is almost finished with the editing process.)

http://www.amazon.com/Mistaken-Identity-Sylvia-Hubbard/dp/0977443515/sr=1-2/qid=1171993959/ref=sr_1_2/103-5330103-6215859?ie=UTF8&s=books

Thanks in advance and for all of those who have already done so, thank you already. I really appreciate any and everything you do.

BTW, I do love to do any and all book club requests as well so if you are apart of one, please suggest my books too.

And now we return you to our regularly scheduled story....

enjoy....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just purchased mistaken but have not read it just yet so after I read it I will gladly post a review. In the mean time can you please post some more of sin's story I am dying here

keisha

Anonymous said...

Also when is dark facade to be published I am ready to read the ending to this book I am like really ready to read it please just give a expected date of it being published

keisha

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.