Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 40.2

I should tell you this now, I won't post until later on.

Just for fun and don't abuse this, if you want, you can email me any comments related to the story straight to my phone and I'll reply back to you. Let me know if I'm forgetting something because there was so much to remember. I'm taking the story on the road to reread so I can make sure I'm closing all the doors and I'm going back through all emails.



Your author, Sylvia

Enjoy....
_________________________


THIS POST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. GO TO: http://www.lulu.com/content/591004.
Sin's Iniquity - Chapter 40.2 (c) 2007 Sylvia Hubbard

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sylvia,

This story is just getting better and better.
I'm so please I guess part of it right (I did post a comment on it some chapters ago!)
Sorry I didn't post any comment lately, but I'll try to do so from now on, as I just can't figure out what's going to be next.
Keep up the good work and thanks again for the great story

Anonymous said...

Sylvia, you sly dog! I knew it, I just knew it!

Great update, and I hope your roadtrip is successful!

Philly Girl

Anonymous said...

Dwight being framed for murder- nah- that does not sound correct- I mean how did the murderer know that Dwight wouold personally come to check on his assistant! But I am loving the novel- it is getting thicker and thicker :) I could kill Onyx now- whay can't she put Sinclaire out of her Misery?

Aran

Anonymous said...

ok where is the post for today and how did the thing go

keisha

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.