Monday, March 23, 2009

A Little Bit of Sin - Chapter 14.2

Before you read another word, can you please check the note i made at the top of the story blog. www.sylviahubbard.blogspot.com (I'll also post it to my wordpress blog as well, just in case too.)

I thought I should note these for new and old readers who are getting into the story, but I didn't want you wrapped up in the details and to also let you know i'm aware of these "flukes."

I never profess to be perfect! I know I'm going to mess up and I love that you all point those mistakes out before they get too confusing.

If I've missed some more flukes, could you let me know.

on to this chapter notes....

This was a hard chapter.

Colin has to come to a tough decision.

In his mind he knows there's no way (or he doesn't think in reality) a woman like Synthia would be falling over herself over him.

She's just too beautiful and she's high maintenance and she's black.

So if you're going to ask me why does he have to be so mean, well, his life isn't about finding that woman of his dreams. He's rarely had nice things happen to him and he really doesn't believe he deserves a woman like Synthia.

But I... (and this is all my opinion so don't apply it to the story). ... I think it's Synthia who doesn't deserve Colin.

Sure he was a bad person in the past, but he's not the same person he was and that's what she wants to believe but ...

oh... it's gets complicated now and you're really really really not going to like me.

But if you're an old reader, you know I just like to throw Shyte at people because and the more I mess them up the more wonderful it MIGHT BE when i decide to fix the mess, ha ha ha.

just like i'm messing with you now.

Gawd, i got some adrenaline pumping.

And yes, you're getting another chapter part right after the first one.

Got a new Jornada to play with on the bus that i can type out my thoughts real quick. Actually I punch it with the stick and though it comes out like computer chicken scratch that my spell checker goes crazy once I upload it to the computer, it's cool and helps me to get you the story faster.

So if there's something you don't understand, blame it on the the dang potholes in the city of detroit that was messing me up when i was trying to type.


ENJOY....

___________________________________________________

This story is currently in editing and publishing stages ... For more information, please go to author's website for update http://sylviahubbard.com

A LITTLE BIT OF SIN WON'T HURT -CHAPTER 14.2(C) 2009 Sylvia Hubbard. All Rights Reserved.

Don't forget to Comment or React!

2 comments:

Jrboss said...

Man I hate that - I really wish Colin would have said somethin in his defense but I understand why he didn't but I don't have to like it ;(

Tori said...

I knew sooner then later, the sh** was going to hit the fan. Now that Syn knows the truth I think Colin is going to be the one to go after her. It's going to be a switch.

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.