Friday, March 13, 2009

A Little Bit Of Sin - Chapter 6.1

yeah, i'm a little late and I know this.
Boy after sex dilemmas are hard to figure out.
For three hours I sat looking at the screen wondering what to write.
It's been a while since I had sex so early in the  book hasn't it... I think.
It's funny because when I first started live blogging, I did Mistaken Identity and I had sex within the first chapter.
In my past books, I used a lot more sexual tension rather than a sex scene to get to the good part.
In this one, I'm starting with sex because I want to make that the least of their worries. It's everything else, LOL.
But I had such a good time at the sex scene that I just want them to jump right back in bed again.
Maybe... and this is TMI, because I haven't had any going on for a couple of months (but it feels like years.) LMAO.
Okay, enough revelation.
Answering an offline reader question: Yeah Colin is very sexy but the more I find out about him the more I'm starting to piss my own self off. And dammit I still like him.
And yes, George is a shallow jerk and just likes her for arm candy.
Yeah that was evasive and confusing to you that didn't write a question to me offline, but you'll see in a moment.
You'll see.
Enjoy...
____________________
A Little Bit of Sin Won't Hurt - Chapter 6.1
This story is currently in editing and publishing stages ... For more information, please go to author's website for update http://sylviahubbard.com
A Little Bit Of Sin Won't Hurt Chapter 6.1 (c) 2009 Sylvia Hubbard. All Rights Reserved.


Sylvia Hubbard
Author, Blogger and Founder of Motown Writers Network
http://aaeln.com (African American Electronic Literary Network)
Author of Romance & Suspense and Internet Marketing for Writers & Business
NOW AVAILABLE: Secrets, Lies and Family Ties order your copy now
Coming Soon: Tanner's Devil www.redrosepublishing.com

4 comments:

Suprina said...

This chapter explained so much for me, about their brotherhood, their past, crazy parents, and especially about Ben's finances.

Great job, Sylvia!

Sylvia Hubbard said...

Yeah, I decided to work it now when it was appropriate instead of bore everyone in the beginning with all these details.

I'm trying to work more with getting things out smoothly using dialogue and actions.

On top of that, I'm just trying to get you to look one way while I do something else.

Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

its like you took a class i can deff see the changes. not that you were bad before lol. but its nice to know that youre still growing withyour writing style

Tori said...

It's all coming together now and I am really enjoying this story.

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.