Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Little Bit of Sin Chapter 15.2


More talking. deep talking and some story background explaination. Put on your reader's hat and go to town. Let me know what you are thining.

Late night and late day. busy being a mom but you know what I'm doing it.

Wanted to kill the oldest girl today. She had communication problems and did not tell me she had detention so Monday they sent her home with a suspension slip.

I was pissed beyond all recognition and wanted to literally strangle her for not telling me.

WHAT I'M DOING NOW?

It's late at night in Detroit. I've heard three gunshots about five houses away and ten minutes ago three firetrucks passed my house.

I turn off all the lights and tv in the bed room to look out the window.

I just got finished wathcing thefamilythatpreys by Tyler Perry and i'm kinda mad. (Movie spoiler coming up now) I fell having Kathy Bates kill herself was a writer's cop out.

That's my writer voice talking.

anyhoo, getting on with life and listening back to my Brian McKnight. Post this in the dark before more gun shots. Don't want the light from the keyboard attracting any attention.

enjoy...
_________________________

This story is currently in editing and publishing stages ... For more information, please go to author's website for update http://sylviahubbard.com

A little Bit of Sin Won't Hurt Chapter 15.2 (c) 2009 Sylvia Hubbard. All Rights Reserved


COMMENT OR REACT!

7 comments:

Tori said...

I had a idea Katrina set it up but I didn't want to spoil the fum for everybody else. Also I knew Bernard and Colin was seating on money but they choose not to have it. I figure something else out but I refuse to say it because it has something to do with Grace and the Frank family. Great Post!

Suprina said...

Wow, lots of food for thought in this post, Sylvia. Don't have much to say about it now though because I'm still mulling over the details in my head.

Just basically wanted to let you know that I'm still here. A sista knows how lonely it can get when readers get too quiet, especially the regulars. Thanks for keeping it good.

Toodles!

Paula said...

I agree with Tori on all the points she brought up. I am keeping quite because I feel as if I am in your head as you write.

This story is really making my abilities shine through. I am going to school to study social psychology.

Unknown said...

Wow... this was good stuff Sylvia... it gives one a lot of stuff to think about... lots of speculations... and implications...

Strangely enough... I dont like this Grace character... she seems mean and vindictive.... I think even tho she and Trish are twins... they are worlds apart..

Paula said...

I agree with Tori on all the points she brought up. I am keeping quite because I feel as if I am in your head as you write.

This story is really making my abilities shine through. I am going to school to study social psychology.

Jrboss said...

Great post - with this new JOB I can't get online like I use to but a sista is tryn

cinquetta said...

I apologize to you Sylvia for not posting sooner. Only excuse I can give you I was not feeling the story. But more I read it. The more I want it. Synthia was pissing me off with her am so beautiful with a good heart attitude. I like Grace. She is honest in your face tell it like it is kind of woman. Katrina got balls. She had a plan and went for it. She want George from the begin. But when George saw Synthia, Katrina lost the game. She knew Synthia was going to take George for granted. Katrina beted her time and set her plan in motion. Colin you are stupid but glad he has change. Now he is about to do something really stupid. Damn have learn your lesson.

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.