Wednesday, March 04, 2009

A Little Bit of Sin - Chapter 2.2

Here's the rest and I'll see you Thursday!

And no I haven't heard from Caramel either. I'm getting worried. I know she's been through some things last year. I mean a lot of personal things, but lets pray for her. Okay.

If you're a new reader, I should let you know, I try (and that's a big try) to make a post by 10am.


enjoy...

_________________________________

This story is currently in editing and publishing stages ... For more information, please go to author's website for update http://sylviahubbard.com
A Little Bit of Sin Won't Hurt Chapter 2.2 (c) 2009 Sylvia Hubbard. All Rights Reserved.

Don't forget to invite others and to make me post more, you have to comment
another note: if you are familiar with the bellini's, they'll be making an appearance in this novel. if the old readers could let the new readers know which books the bellini's have made an appearance in the comments, that would help me a bunch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm..so you did change the characters name from Derrick to Bernard.(I was wondering if you did or if he just used a diffrent name for work.)

anyways just wanted to say hi and good to have you back.I love what i've read so far and can't wait to read more.

Anonymous said...

ooo i cant wait to read more of this story!!!

Anonymous said...

Well !!!!!! good that you are back. missed you and your posts all these days.
Ashwini

Sylvia Hubbard said...

okay, yes, i did mean it as Derrick at the end. sorry.

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.