Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A Little Bit of Sin Chapter 2.1

In case you're new to this. When there's a decimal after the chapter number, that means, that the chapter is so long or so intense that I broke it up.
I was going to wait until tomorrow to post, but I figured I'll post now because i have to go to another award ceremony and i might be really busy.
enjoy...
__________________________________________
A Little Bit of Sin Chapter 2.1
This story is currently in editing and publishing stages ... For more information, please go to author's website for update http://sylviahubbard.com
 
A Little Bit of Sin Won't Hurt Chapter 2.1 (c) 2009 Sylvia Hubbard. All Rights Reserved.


Sylvia Hubbard
Author, Blogger and Founder of Motown Writers Network
http://aaeln.com (African American Electronic Literary Network)
Author of Romance & Suspense and Internet Marketing for Writers & Business
NOW AVAILABLE: Secrets, Lies and Family Ties order your copy now
Coming Soon: Tanner's Devil www.redrosepublishing.com

4 comments:

Sylvia Hubbard said...

Dont forget: Vote for Sylvia at The Readers Choice awards!!!

http://sormag.blogspot.com/2009/02/readers-choice-awards.html

Suprina said...

Another great question-stirring chapter, Sylvia.

Is it me, or does this part of the chapter repeat:

=================================
Colin sighed in regret. "I'm sorry, B."

"I am too," Bernard said, looking genuinely grievous as he sat down on the edge of the bed with only silk blue boxers on that matched his dark cornflower eyes.
=================================

I've been working a lot of overtime lately, Sylvia, so my eyes might be deceiving me, but please check for that repeat section nevertheless.

Much luv.

Suprina

Sylvia Hubbard said...

Yes! that's a repeat in my crazy head.

Actually i transferred the file from my phone cuz i type on the way to work and repeated the last two paragraphs and didn't know.

Tori said...

Colin is one mad SOB. I can't wait to find out what happen in their past.

Books

Books
all books by Sylvia Hubbard - collect them all!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOW MANY BOOKS YOU'VE READ BY THIS AUTHOR! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SIDEBAR AND CAST YOUR VOTES. EVEN IF YOU VOTED, BUT READ MORE, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR VOTE! VOTE TODAY AND VOTE OFTEN! THANKS

PUBLICIST DONATION

Help Me Pay My Publicist!


Click Here For Details



Or do me one better and buy a book at my bookstore (they make great gifts for all)!:
Sylvia Hubbar'ds Fiction Bookstore


Or pass the word to five friends because word of mouth is the best advertising and the more people that know about me the better chance I have to get that dream publishing deal from that dream publisher. Help a sistah out! Click Here or click the envelope above.
The copyright to the text of the blog is held by the author, where applicable. All images displayed are copyright their respective owners and are used either under licence or under the fair use provisions of international copyright law.